- This event has passed.
Mustang Sampling and Valtronics to Exhibit at the Northeast U.S. Petrochemical Construction Conference
June 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Visit us at booth No. 17.
The Northeast US Petrochemical Construction 2018 conference (Pittsburgh, June 18-19th) will see more global business leaders come together to highlight and address the most pressing industry challenges and developments, that will shape the Northeast US Petrochemical industry landscape for decades to come.
With the Ohio PTT cracker increasing in size (now a $10 billion project) with it’s new partner Daelim, the MOU of investment from China Energy of $84 billion into West Virginia and the DOE’s development of a plan to drive growth in North East Petrochemical development now is the time to capture your share of this fast-growing market.
2018 speakers include:
- Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell Chemical
- Sajjad Ahmed, Former Bechtel Project Manager on PTTGC Ohio Cracker Project, now Snr Project Manager at SABIC
- Stacey Olson, President Appalachia, Chevron
- David Hooker, President Mountaineering NGL Storage, Energy Storage Ventures
- Secretary H. Wood Thrasher, Cabinet Secretary, West Virginia Department of Commerce
- Senator Camera Bartolotta, State Senator, Pennsylvania Senate
- Mike Turzai, Speaker of the House, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- David Ruppersberger, President, Pittsburgh Regional Alliance
- Morgan O’Brien, CEO, Peoples Natural Gas
- Chad Riley, CEO, The Thrasher Group
- Robert Richard, SVP of Major Enterprise Projects, DTE Energy
- Frank Bakker, CEO, US Methanol
- Christopher Reber, President, Community College of Beaver County
- Abdulaziz Al-Shaikh, Director – Planning & Cost Control E&PM – Projects Assurance & Compliance, SABIC
With 600+ Attendees, 70+ Speakers and 30+ Exhibitors, it will be the centre of all things Northeast Petrochemical and where industry decisions are made. http://www.petchem-update.com/northeast/