The Pony® Heated Probe Enclosure is a patented designed to provide and maintain heat for the sample probe directly at the sample point with a remote mount Mustang® Sample Conditioning System (MSCS).
The Pony® probe enclosure is an integral part of the MSCS, developed to install between 6” center‐to‐center thread‐o‐lets.
Consisting of a molded, insulated, and weatherproof clam shell design, the Pony® enclosure provides easy maintenance with steel latches and chain to prevent loss of lid. Construction selections include hot press glass fiber reinforced polyester or stainless steel.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- cETLus Certified
- Patented technology utilizing existing power supplied by heat trace sample tubing
- Requires no gas consumption or external power
- Direct mount on pipeline fitting between 6” center‐to‐center TOL’s
- Reduces maintenance by eliminating need to wrap probe in heat trace tape
- Fits over existing brand of probes with correct adapter nut
- Rated for Class 1, Div 1 Locations
|AC Power||120 VAC/240 VAC/24 VDC
|Heating Components||80 watt self-limiting block heater
|Maintains Sample Gas||98ºF (37ºC)
|Cabinet Construction||Hotpressed Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester