Mustang Sampling has been the primary sponsor for the IMSA WeatherTech #5 car since 2015. For the first 4 years of the IMSA WeatherTech series, no other car has displayed astonishing reliability race-in and race-out like the #5 Mustang Sampling Team.
- 4 Consecutive Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup Championships
- 2015 Weathertech Champions
- 2018 Rolex 24 at Daytona Champions
- 808 Laps new record distance for Rolex 24 in 56 years
As the proud sponsor of the #5 car, Mustang Sampling has the same reputation for that kind of quality and reliability. Mustang Sampling has been building its products for nearly two decades. Products installed at the turn of the century are still there, running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no problems. Our customers demand this kind of reliability, and Mustang Sampling delivers it.
Driving Forward with Cadillac DPi-V.R
Torque and throaty sound of the 6.2 Liter V-8 engine derived from the same engine that powers the Cadillac CTS-V super sedan and Cadillac Escalade.
The Cadillac CTS-V super sedan and Cadillac ATS-V coupe and sedan were built with true track capability right from the factory, many V-Performance owners participate in track day and time trial events.
DESIGN of the DPi-V.R
The DPi-V.R is built to IMSA’s new Daytona Prototype international (DPi) formula, to compete in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
The car shares a Dallara chassis with the LMP2 prototypes that compete in the FIA World Endurance Championship and at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Unmistakably Cadillac, the sculpted body has proven to be aero efficient in the wind tunnel as well as being efficient around the high-banks of Daytona and the tight and twisty sections of Sebring and Detroit.
Throughout the design you can see many Cadillac road car influences:
- Sculptured body side surfaces
- Strong Cadillac feature line that runs from the front fender to the back spoiler
- Long vertical “light blade” evokes the LED signature glow on the current Cadillac CTS and Cadillac CT6
- Taillights mimic what you’d see in a Cadillac showroom
- The wheels are designed to mirror those on the Cadillac CTS-V
- Sounds like a Cadillac
- 500 hp
- Max engine speed of 7600 RPM
- 6 speed X-TRAC paddle-shift gearbox putting power to the rear wheels
- BREMBO Brakes
Looking for some Great MUSTANG SAMPLING RACING gear? Visit MustangSamplingRacingStore.com