The Pony® Sample Conditioning System (PSCS) ensures optimal performance of gas analyzers by delivering a heated and pressure regulated sample through patented technology to the analytical device.
The Pony® clamshell enclosure is a compact assembly designed to install between 6” center-to-center thread-o-lets without the need of a remote mount sampling system.
The Mustang® Sample Conditioning System avoids costly errors resulting from hydrocarbon dew point drop out by maintaining at least 30ºF above the expected hydrocarbon dew point.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- cETLus Certified
- Patented technology utilizing existing power supplied by heat trace sample tubing
- Requires no gas consumption or external power
- Direct mount on pipeline fitting between 6” center-to-center TOL’s
- Reduces maintenance by eliminating need to wrap probe in heat trace tape
- Conforms to API 14.1 guidelines for hydrocarbon liquid removal and heat tracing
- Rated for Class 1, Div 1 Locations
|AC Power||120 VAC/240 VAC/24 VDC
|Heating Components||80 watt self-limiting block heater
|Maintains Sample Gas||98ºF (37ºC)
|Cabinet Construction||Hotpressed Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester
Optional Controller Models