The Mustang® sample conditioning system (MSCS) ensures optimal performance of gas analyzers by delivering a heated sample through patented technology to the analytical device.
The MSCS avoids costly errors resulting from hydrocarbon dew point drop out by maintaining at least 30ºF above the expected hydrocarbon dew point.
The gas sample is heated inside of the regulator before and after the pressure is reduced eliminating hydrocarbon liquid condensation caused by the Joule-Thomson effect during the pressure reduction.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Watlow Controller Standard - cETLus Certified
- Oven Industries Controller Optional
- Patented technology delivers a heated sample to the analytical device utilizing existing power supplied by heat trace sample tubing
- Ensures optimal performance of gas analyzers
- Maintains gas at least 30°F above the expected hydrocarbon dew point.
- Rated for Class 1, Group D, Div 1 locations
|Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure||2000 psig (138 BAR) @ 60ºF (16ºC) with Liquid Block upstream of MHR (Standard)
|3750 psig (259 BAR) @ 60ºF (16ºC) with Liquid Block downstream of MHR
|6000 psig (414 BAR) 60ºF (16ºC) with Liquid Block downstream of MJTHR|
|Regulator||Single-stage MHR or Multi-stage MJTR
|Wetted Parts||316 SS
|AC Power||120 VAC/240 VAC/24 VDC
|Cabinet Sample Volume||0.51 cu. in.
|Maintains Sample Gas||Standard set point at 120ºF (49ºC)
Adjustable from 60-400ºF (16-204ºC)
|Cabinet Construction||Hotpressed Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GRP) or Stainless Steel