The Mustang® Modular Sample Control Panel (MMSCP) uses innovative technology to deliver a representative sample to an analyzer. The sample is controlled with a regulator and membrane filter to reduce pressure and separate liquid entrainment. A continuous bypass ensures a sample is quickly supplied to the analyzer for optimal performance.
The compact, modular design, facilitates easy maintenance and replacement of failed components. With a small footprint, the MMSCP allows easy retrofitting of existing analyzers in a plug and play format.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Low Volume
- Bypass for continuous flow
- Modular & Compact Design
- Panel replacement w/o disconnecting tubing
- Plug & Play
- Direct replacement for new and existing analyzers
- For use with SpectraSensors moisture analyzers and ABB GC’s and others
|Maximum allowable working pressure||200 psig (14 bar)
|Wetted materials||Machined parts: 316 stainless steel/NACE compliant
All other metal parts: stainless steel/NACE compliant
O-ring: Viton® (other materials available upon request)