The Mustang® Modular Analyzer Distribution Panel accepts a single inlet pressure delivering it to four separate output locations.
Pressures are individually isolated so that activation of one device does not affect pressures of other devices.
The modular design provides easy maintenance when replacement is needed. Optional insulated enclosure provides protection of the device while the modular design allows for a compact unit with easy maintenance when replacement is needed.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Modular design securely fits inside a heated cabinet with easy maintenance
- Single inlet pressure delivers to 4 locations
- Individually isolated outlet pressure
- When installing in a non-heated area, Class 1, Div 1, Group D heated insulated enclosure required
|Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure||200 psig (14 BAR)
|Temperature Range||225ºF (1O7ºC )
|Port Sizes||1/4” female NPT
|Outlet Pressure Range||0-10, 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, psig
(0-0.69, 0-1.72, 0-3.45, OR 0-6.89, bar)
|Wetted materials||Machined parts: 316 stainless steel/NACE compliant
All other metal parts: stainless steel/NACE compliant
MMADPE (Heated Enclosure) Specifications
|Electrical enclosure classification||Class 1, Div 1, Group D
|AC Power||120 VAC/240 VAC/24 VDC
|Heating Components||50 watt self-limiting block heater
|Maintains Sample Gas||98ºF (37ºC)
|Cabinet Construction||Hotpressed Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester