The Mustang Intelligent Vaporizer Sampling System® (Model 1) is a technology designed to vaporize liquid providing a fresh sample to
a continuous online analyzer.
This system is designed with enhanced sample quality, through controlled vaporization and remixing, accomplished through 4 stages. In order for the analyzer to meet it’s stated accuracy, the Mustang Intelligent Vaporizer Sampling System® ensures the sample to the analyzer is in a stable composition.
The multipath design (Model 1) achieves redundancy in critical areas such as the loading and unloading of ships.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Conforms to ISO 8943
- CSA Approved for New Brunswick Providence
- ATEX/IEC Ex & cETLus Certifiable
- Continuous gas flow design eliminating post‐vaporization hydrocarbon liquid dropout
- Accurate and reliable BTU measurements by your GC
- Installs at offloading pipeline and other terminal measurement locations
- Integral flow restrictor on inlet
- Optional software for operating, monitoring, trending, and reporting
|Maximum allowable working pressure||500 psig (35 bar) @ -360ºF (-218ºC)
|Proportional temperature control range||0ºF-200ºF (-18ºC-93ºC)
|Thermal cut-off||Opens at 230ºF (110ºC)
|Port sizes||1/4” female NPT
|Conduit connection||3/4” female NPT
|Electrical enclosure classification||Class 1, Div 1 & 2, Groups C, D, T3
(CE Ex II 2 G Ex d II B T3 Gb Zones 1 & 2)
|Power rating options||208 VAC, 2700 Watts, 50/60 Hz, ± 10%
230 VAC, 2700 Watts, 50/60 Hz, ± 10%
|Wetted materials||Machined parts: 316 stainless steel/NACE compliant
All other metal parts: stainless steel/NACE compliant; (other materials available upon request)