The Mustang Certiprobe® sample extractor is designed to be the initial access point for pipeline or pressure vessels in LNG, LPG or other process sampling.
Certiprobe® sample extractors are fabricated to meet the ANSI B31.3-2004 process piping standard and include Nondestructive Examination (NDE) of Positive Material Identification (PMI) and Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI) for all welds.
Prior to pipeline installation, a stress analysis is performed for the design using the pipeline conditions of pressure, temperature, flow velocity, and the process fluid’s physical parameters.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Conforms to ANSI B 31.3-2004 & ISO 8943-2007
- Includes NDE of PMI and DPI
- Fabricated to customer-specified metallurgy & rating
- Stress analysis prior to pipeline installation
- Suitable for LNG, LPG, & other process sampling
|Maximum pressure design||ANSI Class 2500
|Wetted materials||304 & 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy C-276, & Carbon Steel